The workshop program includes oral and poster presentations that address the following main topics:
- Fundamentals of contact formation: limits, insights, understanding
- Metallization techniques: physical limitations and potential
- Passivating contacts
- Metallization for advanced cell concepts (e.g. PERC, PERT, TOPCon, SHJ, IBC)
- Cell metallization as interface for module integration
- Understanding and improvement of solar cell soldering
- Multi-wire interconnection
- Shingling and other zero-spacing interconnection schemes
- Conductive adhesive interconnections
- Future of solar cell metallization
A lot of room will be given for discussion during the workshop.
Please note that similarly to previous editions, after the workshop presenters can submit a paper, that will be peer reviewed and made available online in open-access. More information about this will follow in the coming weeks.