The workshop program includes oral and poster presentations that address the following main topics:
- Metallization fundamentals: insights, limits, understanding
- Metallization techniques: physics and potential
- Passivating contacts
- Future of metallization
- Metallization for advanced cell concepts (e.g. PERC, PERT, SHJ, IBC)
- Metallization and modules
- Study and improvement of solar cell soldering
- Multi-wire interconnection
- Conductive adhesive interconnections
A lot of room will be given for discussion during the workshop.
Please note that similarly to previous editions, after the workshop presenters can submit a paper that will be peer reviewed and made available on line. Information follows.