Call for abstracts
If you wish to contribute please submit an abstract before 22.06.2014 to michaela.schubert(at)isc-konstanz.de . The abstract shall not exceed one page (size A4) and shall contain the following aspects:
- Full name and address of one author for correspondence
- Full name, affiliation, address of other authors/co-authors
- Purpose and approach of work
- Scientific innovation and relevance to the addressed topics
- Results and conclusions
- File format: .doc or .pdf
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by our scientific committee.
Authors will be notified for acceptance of their abstracts by the organization committee before 31 July 2014. All presentations (as ppt-file) will be published on the workshop webpage.
The contributors with an accepted abstract at the workshop will get the possibility to submit a manuscript for publication in the Workshop Proceedings. We plan to publish the accepted papers in Energy Procedia (Elsevier) after a peer-reviewing process. Deadline for manuscript submission is 20 October 2014.