The workshop will take place in Constance, Germany.
The Venue is the “Konzil”, a famous historical building where pope Martin V. was elected during the Council of Constance (1414 – 1418). The “Konzil” is located directly at the Lake of Constance and a 2 min walk from the central station.
The workshop program includes oral presentations that address the following main topics:
- Metallization fundamentals: insights, limits, understanding
- Standard metallization techniques: physics and potential
- Emerging new metallization approaches
- Future of metallization
- Metallization and modules
- Metallization for advanced cell concepts (e.g. heterojunction, n type base solar cell, back-contact cells, etc.)
A lot of room will be given for discussion during the workshop.